Need a Childcare Referral?

Need a Childcare Referral?  

Our child care experts can help you develop your child care plan by offering a FREE personalized list of child care options that meet your needs.  This list can include Title 5 State Preschool and General Child CareHead StartPrivate Childcare Centers, Preschools, Family Child Care Homes, and License-Exempt programs. 

The list of child care options are referrals, not recommendations. The responsibility for selecting a child care provider rests with the parent. You should always visit providers before deciding on child care. You also have the right to access public information in the files at Community Care Licensing. To obtain information about a provider’s licensing history, visit the CCLD Transparency Website or call Community Care Licensing at 1.844.538.8766

To get a list of options please contact the office in your area.

If you are e-mailing, the following information will help us prepare a list that meets your needs:  Name, phone number, address, child’s first name, birth date, region you need care, days and hours you need care, and type of facilities you would like to visit. Please visit our Contact Us page to get in touch.

El Dorado County Western Slope – El Dorado Hills to Pollock Pines

530.676.0707 or

South Lake Tahoe

530.541.5848 or

Alpine County 

530.694.2129 or